Universal Research Reports
© 2016-18, www.uresearchr.com , All rights Reserved.
Collection of Personal Information
We may request users of this Site to provide personal information. The information collected directly from a user may include contact information such as the user's name, contact number, e-mail address, and postal address. Collection of Information by Site Site sometimes automatically collects little information from your web browser regarding your use of the Site. This Site also collects information through the use of "cookies" or similar technologies. You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by accessing your browser's privacy preferences menu or browser’s privacy settings.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Access to your personal information is restricted to our employees, agents, representatives, service providers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies, for the purposes set forth above. Your personal information may be used by all of our trading names and affiliated group companies and transferred to other countries for processing.. We will not otherwise disclose any personal information without your consent except under the following circumstances:
1. In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
2. if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law; and
3. if Universal Research Reports ( URR ), this Site, or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain the personal information we collect from you for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes or until you request that we remove the data.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We Endeavour to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards. The personal and demographic information about each user is stored on systems that are subject to appropriate physical and electronic security measures, and we limit employee access to and use of such information.
Personal/private information of user(s) is kept secure and shall not be shared or disclosed with any third party, unless required for the completion of the transaction or after obtaining the users' permission in this regard.
Facebook /Twitter/Social Media or Networking Policy
1. All the respective social networking accounts may it be Facebook, Twitter or any other Social networking site are managed and maintained by Universal Research Reports ( URR )
2. If you follow us or like us , you can expect URR tweets/ messages when we would like to alert you to new content on our other digital channels such as news, publications and media releases.
3. The URR is not responsible for third party content published, posted, uploaded or transmitted via Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site .
4. The URR activities to maintain the currency and accuracy of information published via Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information made available. Before relying on the material, users should evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
If you follow us or like us on Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site we will not automatically follow or like you back. This is to discourage the use of direct messaging, avoid resource wasting spam handling. However, being followed or liked does not imply support of any kind.
We will update and monitor our Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site accounts during office hours, Monday to Friday and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site downtime.
Replies and Direct Messages
Generally, the URR will not reply individually to messages we receive via SMS/ Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site and we will not engage on issues of party politics.For specific enquiries please do not contact the URR using Facebook, Twitter or any Social networking site, instead we strictly recommend you contact us by email as listed on the URR website's contact page.