1. URR has been started with the main aim that Students, Scholars, Scientists, Academicians & people from various Industries or domains would use the published work for further research / to enhance their skills that in turn will benefit the Human Society and Mother Earth.
2. The statements and opinions expressed in Universal Research Reports ( URR ) are those of the individual writers, authors, contributors, editors, or advertisers; they do not necessarily represent the views of the other editors or the publisher. Unless specified otherwise, the authors and publisher disclaim any responsibility or liability for such material.
3. The content of this web site is provided for information or education purposes only. While reasonable care is taken in its preparation & presentation, the Universal Research Reports ( URR ) does not guarantee or warranties the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this site or its usefulness in achieving any purpose.
4. Users of this web site are responsible for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content also users should take appropriate precaution and knowledge base may it be professional to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
5. The Universal Research Reports ( URR ) will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information on this site. All the material on this web site is made available for the purpose of information and not as professional advice.
6. Links provided to other websites are for convenience purpose only and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites
7. The responsibility of the research matter expressed in this journal is entirely of the author(s) concerned. The view expressed in the research papers/articles in this journal does not essentially correspond to the views of the publisher/editor. The publisher/editor of the journal is not liable for errors or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in it.
8. URR neither endorses nor takes liability for any products, goods or services offered by other websites or outside vendors through our services or advertised on our system.
Systems Reliability / availability
URR aims to keep the site available round the clock & "24 X 7” it means twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week & to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. URR shall not be accountable for the loss of information or non-availability of the services.
Copyright Claims & Violations
Any claims ,complaints or copyright violation should be addressed to the Editor at editor@ URR .in bearing the subject line "Copyright violation". The claim or complaints must be sufficed by documented evidence supporting the same version of the paper as being published or copyrighted or patented by the aggrieved party before the date of publication of the concerned URR article. On receipt of the claim, the URR Board, if found deemed, shall inform the URR author to provide an explanation; the discussion of which shall be transparent to both parties.
The URR Board reserves the sole rights to decide the validity of any such claims. After deliberation, if the claim is found justified, the concerned manuscript will be removed from all URR archives and servers. Any subsequent print copies of the concerned issue will not contain the article. In case, the changes required are minimal such as inclusion of references, the authors will be intimated to do the required amendments according to the URR article correction policies. The alternative version shall undergo peer-review as any other general submission and shall be published in the same issue(number) of the concerned volume.
Copyright © Universal Research Reports( URR )